DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021 How to Apply for DSE Odisha Telugu Teacher Vacancy 2021 Directorate of Secondary Education Odisha TGT Arts Online 2021 DSEO Trained Graduate Teacher Job Vacancy 2021 DSE Odisha Notification 2021 Apply for 6720 Posts of TGT & Telugu Teachers
DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021
Notice No.: 4A-06-II-2021-22847
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the following 6720 posts of Trained Graduate Teachers and Telugu Teachers. Candidates can check vacancy details, age limit and other related information from below……
|name of origin||Directorate of Secondary Education, Orissa|
|Post Name: Fitter||Trained Graduate Teachers and Telugu Teachers|
|number of vacancy||6720 posts|
|Selection Process||computer based competitive exam|
|Start date for submission of application||04.09.2021 (from 11.00 AM)|
|Last date to apply online||30.09.2021 (till 06.00 PM)|
|Subject Name||number of vacancy|
|TGT Science (PCM)||1842|
|TGT Science (CBZ)||1717|
Age Range :
A candidate’s age should be 21 years and not more than 32 years as on 01.01.2021
Provided that the upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to various social/special categories in the following manner:
- Up to 5 years in case of SC/ST/SEBC/Women
- In case of persons with disabilities up to 10 years
- In the case of ex-servicemen as per GA Department Notification No. 22586/Gen dated 16.10.1985.
Remuneration DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021:
|Post||remuneration peru Month (Rs.)||Comments|
|TGT Arts, TGT Science PCM & TGT Science CBZ||16,880/-||consolidated|
Educational Qualifications DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021:
|Post||Minimum Educational and Professional Qualification|
|TGT Arts||1. Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Commerce from a recognized University OR Shastri (Sanskrit) degree with two school subjects (School subject as defined in the provision herein) from a recognized University with 50% marks in aggregate (Sc/ 45%) for ST / PWD / SEBC candidates) and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) / 3-year Integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. from NCTE recognized institute
2. Four Year Integrated B.A.Ed. 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) with two school subjects (School subjects as defined in the provision herein) from an NCTE recognized institution
Provided that: In any case the candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree with any two of the following school subjects offered as pass/hons/optional/compulsory subject:
English, Oriya, Hindi, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Indian Economy, Landmarks in Indian History, Indian Geography, Indian Polity
|TGT Science (PCM) and TGT Science (CBZ)||1. Two School subjects (defined as school subjects) in Science / B.Tech / BE from a recognized University with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC / ST / PWD / SEBC candidates) done) with Bachelor’s degree. and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/3 year Integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. from NCTE recognized institute
2. Four Year Integrated B.Sc. Bed. 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) with two school subjects (School subjects as defined in the provision herein) from an NCTE recognized institution
In any case the candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree with any two of the following school subjects offered as Pass/Hons/Elective/Elective subject:
(a) For Trained Graduate Teacher-Science (PCM): Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics,
(b) Trained Graduate Teacher for Science (CBZ): Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Biotechnology
|Classical Teacher (Telugu)||Bachelor’s degree in Arts in Telugu (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and
Telugu B.Ed. from a University/Institute recognized by NCTE.
Other eligibility conditions DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021:
- He should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should be able to read and write ODIA. Any one of the following qualifications will be taken into account to ascertain this potential of the candidate for the posts.
- He/she must have passed the HSC examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or any equivalent examination with Odia as one of the language subjects i.e. 1st/2nd or 3rd language.
- He/she must have passed +2/Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha with Oriya as an exam qualifying subject.
- He/she should have passed Odia examination of Matriculation/HSC standard conducted by BSE, Odisha
- He/she must have passed the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) in the respective category and subject.
Provided that the candidates who have appeared in the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) 2021 may also apply and appear in the Computer Based Competitive Examination to be held for this recruitment, but they must apply online before short. To update the result of OSSTET. List of candidates to be called for verification of documents. Such candidates will have to produce OSSTET pass certificate at the time of verification of documents as mentioned in para 9 of this advertisement.
Application fee :
All the candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as processing fee. In case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and PWD category Rs. 400/- is to be paid as application processing fee.
Payment Type :
The payment will be done through online payment gateway on the online application page.
how to apply :
Candidates are required to apply online through the appropriate link on the website https://dseodisha.in/ After being satisfied that they are eligible for the post as per the advertisement. Application through any other mode will not be accepted.
Steps to Apply Online for DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of DSE Odisha https://dseodisha.in/.
- Click on the Recruitment tab option.
- Click on On-Going Vacancy for the given posts.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on New User and register yourself.
- Fill all the required details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a print out of the application form.
Selection Process DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021:
- computer based competitive exam
Important Dates for DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment:
|Start of online registration on website https://dseodisha.in/||04.09.2021 (from 11.00 AM)|
|Last date for online registration||30.09.2021 (till 06.00 PM)|
|Tentative Schedule of Online Examination||3rd week of October 2021|
Important Link Regions for DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment:
|Get Latest Jobs News Click here|
|Get the latest GK & Current Affairs Click here|
|Get all Full forms Click here|