Latest Sarkari Naukri CPRI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online MTS, Steno, Asst
CPRI Recruitment 2021: Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has published CPRI Recruitment Notification Advt No.CPRI / 04/2021 for Engineering Assistant, Technician Grade II, Assistant GR. II, Stenographer Grade III, MTS Grade 1 (Watchman) Vacancy for 25 posts in CPRI. Interested candidates can apply till 5 April 2021 on the official website CPRI Jobs www.cpri.in. CPRI Recruitment 2021 other information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply online.
CPRI Jobs Notification 2021 @ Online Online MTS, Steno, Support, Technician 25 posts
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has issued 2021 notifications for 25 posts of MTS, Steno, Assist, Technician. You can apply online for CPRI recruitment from 2021 to 15 March 2021 to 5 April 2021. Read the complete CPRI Jobs notification before applying for CPRI Online 2021. CPRI MTS, Steno, Assistant, Technician Notification / Advertisement Brief Description is given below.
Educational qualifications for CPRI Recruitment 2021: Sarkari Naukri
- Candidates should have 3 years Diploma in Electrical / Civil Engineering, 2 years ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade, Degree in Commerce / Business Administration / Degree, English typing speed of 30 wpm on the computer, Ex-serviceman (Army / Navy). Air Force) 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- For more education qualification details visit the official notification given below.
- Starting date for submission of application: 15 March 2021.
- Last date for submission of application: 5 April 2021
- Engineering Assistant Salary Level – 6 Rs. 35400 – 112400.
- Technician Grade-II Pay Scale – 3 Rs. 21700– 69100.
- Assistant Grade-II Pay Scale – Rs 4. 25500 – 81100.
- Stenographer Grade III Salary Level – 4 Rs. 25500 – 81100.
- MTS Grade 1 – (Chowkidar) Salary Level – 1 Rs. 18000 – 56900.
- The candidate’s age limit should be a Maximum of 45 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Central Government Rule Regulation.
How to apply:
- Mode of application: through online medium.
- Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka).
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 5 April 2021 or click on the link given below.
- Candidates will be selected based on MCQ test, Trade test and academic merit, skill test, Stenography test
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
How to apply / new registration:
Central Electrical Research Institute (CPRI) – Engineering Assistant, Technician Grade II, Assistant Gr. II, Stenographer Grade III, MTS Grade 1 (Chowkidar) application form or new registration form here