RSMSSB VDO Recruitment 2021 Rajasthan RSMSSB Village Development Officer Job Vacancy 2021 Rajasthan Gram Vikas Adhikari Vacancy 2021 How to Apply for Rajasthan Village Development Officer Recruitment 2021 Rajasthan VDO Apply Online Against Advertisement No 04/2021 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date do
RSMSSB VDO Recruitment 2021
Advertisement No. 04/2021
Latest Update Dated 06.09.2021:- RSMSSB has released the detailed advertisement soon for 3896 Posts for Gram Vikas Adhikari vacancy. The online application process will start from 10.09.2021. Stay connected with us for latest updates…….
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following 3896 posts of Village Development Officer (VDO) / Village Development Officer. Candidates can check vacancy details, age limit and other related information from below……
|name of origin||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection|
|Post Name: Fitter||Village Development Officer (VDO)|
|number of vacancy||3896 Posts|
|Selection Process||pre exam
|Start date for submission of application||10/09/2021|
|Last date to apply online||09/10/2021|
Vacancy Details RSMSSB VDO Recruitment:
Village Development Officer (VDO)-
Age Range for RSMSSB VDO Recruitment:
The applicant must have attained the age of 18 years as on 1st January 2022 and must not have attained the age of 40 years, but “in the particular recruitment year in which recruitment has not taken place for the posts of direct recruitment and if any applicant is eligible in respect of age in the recruitment of that year. If he was eligible, then he will be considered eligible in terms of age, but this relaxation will not be given for more than 3 years.
Explanation:- Due to not conducting the Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment Examination after the year 2016, all the applicants will be given further relaxation of 03 years in the upper age limit.
pay scale for RSMSSB VDO Recruitment :
Pay Matrix Level – 6.
Educational Qualifications for RSMSSB VDO Recruitment :
(I) Graduation or a qualification declared by the Government as equivalent thereto
“O” level or higher level certificate conducted by the Department of Electronics Accreditation Government of India (DOEACC) under the control of Department of Electronics, Government of India
Certificate of Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) / Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) course conducted under National Council of Vocational Training Scheme (National Council) State Council (State Council)
Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application from a University established by law in India or an Institution recognized by the Government OR Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from a Polytechnic Institute recognized by the Government
Certificate of Rajasthan State Certificate in Course in Information Technology (RS-CIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under the control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited
(II) Knowledge of working in Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan’s culture
Application fee :
- For General and Creamy Layer of OBC/SBC Category Candidates: Rs. Rs.450/- only,
- For Non-Creamy Layer OBC/SBC Category Candidates: Rs.350/- Only Rs.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.250/- only.
Payment Type :
Fee can be paid online only through net banking, credit or debit card.
how to apply :
Eligible candidates apply online only. No other mode of submission of application will be accepted Log on to Detailed Advertisement https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Online application submission will be started soon. Candidates should read all the instructions while submitting the online application form. Candidates must check all the details before submitting the application form.
How to Apply Online for RSMSSB VDO Recruitment:
- The application can be filled through the designated E-Mitra Kiosk / Jan Suvidha Kendra of the State.
- Before applying online, the candidate should create his email id and remember his email id and password.
- If the applicant E-Mitra Kiosk / Public Suvidha Kendra operator will first go to the website of the Board www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and click on Recruitment.
- Clicking on Apply Online will open in front of the concerned recruitment exam, in which the E-Mitra / Jan Suvidha Kendra operator, the candidate will have to login with the SSO Id and Password and apply for the candidate.
- Those candidates who are not already registered, first click on Not a Registered user www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in/ Have to register. After that SSO ID and Password will be received.
- After registration, you will login by getting SSO ID and Password.
- After filling the application of the applicant completely, the E-Mitra / Jan Suvidha Kendra operator will open the application preview page and show his filled application to the candidate.
- After this, apply on the Ongoing Recruitment on the Dashboard by clicking on the Apply Now Link of the respective examination.
- After filling the application completely, clicking on Next will open the Application Preview Page.
- After filling the correct application, click on submit.
- After clicking on Ok the Pay Fees page will open.
- Applicant can pay the examination fee as per his/her category through Lok Kalyan Kendra (CSC)/ E-Mitra Kiosk.
Selection Process :
Important Dates for RSMSSB VDO Recruitment:
|Start date for submission of application||10.09.2021|
|Last date to apply online||09.10.2021|
Important Link Regions for RSMSSB VDO Recruitment:
|Get all Full forms Click here|